- Repair Firmware
- Wifi Net Odin
- SM-R360, SM-R365
- SM-R720, SM-R730A
- SM-R730T, SM-R730V
- SM-R732, SM-R735T
- SM-R760, SM-R765
- SM-R765N, SM-R765T
- SM-R765V, SM-R770
- SM-R775, SM-R775A
- SM-R775T, SM-R775V
- The package downloading links will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you register or make account in website during check out so you can see your purchases in Order menu.
- You will need to have a download manager for downloading files. If the downloaded files are corrupted or can’t be extracted so it means you have internet connection problem and you will need to download them by a download manager like IDM.
- You will need to install a winrar software to extract the files.
- Password of files: electrovo.co.uk
Putting your phone into Wireless download mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Gear
- Press and hold the Power key until REBOOTING displays at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the Power key repeatedly until the Select REBOOT MODE screen displays.
- Press the Power key to highlight ‘ Wireless Download mode’.
- Press and hold the Home key to select.
- Press two times so you get to a Screen to change to AP Mode.
- Press power key to change to AP Mode.
- Click on wifi connection on your computer and connect to your watch wifi.
- Open Wifi Net Odin and load the firmware files and flash the watch
- You will need to turn your computer firewall or antivirus firewall off for connection
- If your watch “download wireless Mode” doesn’t work so you will need to connect your watch with “Download mode”
- The “download mode” will require a wired connection so you will need to solder some wires according to this LINK for Samsung Gear S2 and this LINK for Samsung gear S3
Samsung Gear S3 and S2 FIRMWARES